1. Install the supported version of Adobe Flash from http://get.adobe.com/
3. Type "about:plugins" into the Omnibar
4. Click "+Details" in the upper-right of the page
5. Disable the Flash plugin that came bundled with RockMelt by doing the following:
On Mac: Locate "Flash Player Plugin for RockMelt" on the page. Immediately below it you should see a link that says "Disable." Click the "Disable" link.
On Windows: Look for "Flash" on the page. Then look for a "Disable" link right under a Location directory that includes RockMelt. Click the "Disable" link. See attached screenshot:
7. Refresh the page where you were having Flash issues.
If you're having problems with the above, please email questions-at-rockmelt.com with the text you see on under the Flash plugin on the about:plugins page. It should look like the picture above.